The information contained on this website is subject to a liability exemption clause, copyright notice, and the applicable data protection legislation, including conditions of use.
Liability exemption clause
Conservas Ortiz S.A. is not responsible for any information found outside of this website and not directly managed by our webmaster.
The links found on this website are solely intended to inform the user of the existence of other online sources of information on a particular topic, which may expand on the information found on this website. These links are not intended as a suggestion, invitation, or recommendation for visitors to access the websites in question, and consequently Conservas Ortiz shall not be held responsible for any of the consequences of accessing the aforementioned hyperlinks.
Conservas Ortiz will under no circumstances take responsibility for any direct, indirect or financial damages, loss of clientele or earnings caused to third parties resulting from the use ofwww.conservasortiz.com
© www.conservasortiz.com, 2011
All reproduction of contents is always authorized provided that the source is cited correctly, unless otherwise stated. In cases where prior authorization is required for the reproduction or use of text data or multimedia (sound, images, programmes, etc.), said authorization will take precedence over the aforementioned general authorization and will clearly state any possible restrictions of use.
Personal data protection
Conservas Ortiz S.A. is committed to respecting user privacy. For this reason, Conservas Ortiz S.A. has adopted the levels of personal data protection required by law, based on Royal Decree 994/1999 approving the Regulation of security measures related to automated databases containing personal data. Conservas Ortiz also employs all the additional technical means available to it to ensure data protection.
The website www.conservasortiz.com may employ “cookies” when users visit their website in order to ensure that browsers, language options and other user-configurable elements are recognized. Users may configure their browser to ensure that they are informed of the use of “cookies” and prevent them from being stored on their hard drive. Please consult your browser manual and instructions for more information.
Conservas Ortiz S.A. hereby sets out its policy concerning the use of the information provided by you, the User:
- The nature of the information gathered, its purpose, and the means by which it is collected: Conservas Ortiz S.A. will only collect the personal data required for a specific purpose. This information will not be used for any other purpose not compatible with that described.
- Who has access to your data: Conservas Ortiz S.A. will only reveal information to third parties if this is necessary to achieve the purposes described above, and only to the persons (or categories of persons) described above.
- How can I access my data, verify its accuracy and correct it if necessary? As the subject of the information, you also have the right to oppose the treatment of your personal data for legitimate reasons, except in cases where your data was collected in order to comply with a contract to which you are party, or when they must be used for a purpose for which you have given your express consent.
- How long will my data be stored? Conservas Ortiz S.A. will only store your data for the period of time necessary to achieve the aim of its collection or subsequent processing.
- What security measures are employed to safeguard my data against any possible abuse or unauthorized access? Conservas Ortiz S.A. has implemented measures which comply with all legally required personal data protection security levels and has installed all additional means available to them to prevent the loss, incorrect use, modification, unauthorised access to and theft of all personal data collected by Conservas Ortiz S.A. The company will give you full details on receipt of a written request signed by the party concerned and sent to: Conservas Ortiz S.A., Iñaki Deuna 15, 48700, Ondárroa, Vizcaya.
- Who should I contact if I have any queries or complaints? You can contact the Webmaster of this website by non-anonymous e-mail to email@example.com.
Rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition
Users are legally entitled to exercise their rights to access, cancel, rectify and oppose the use of personal data, and to be informed of any data transfer. Please contact Conservas Ortiz S.A. by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post: Conservas Ortiz S.A. (Customer Service Department) Iñaki Deuna 15, 48700, Ondárroa, Vizcaya.
For information on the services and contents offered on the website please refer to www.conservasortiz.com
There are three types of service which exist or will exist on the website www.conservasortiz.com:
- Information services, which offer citizens, the media, companies, administrations, and other responsible parties easy and effective access to information, thus increasing the transparency and understanding of the policies and activities of Conservas Ortiz S.A.
- Interactive communication services
- Transaction services which allow access via our private zone to all the basic transactions, such as financial transactions, personal transactions, registration for events, booking service for courses and conferences, purchase or acquisition of documents, etc.li>
Conditions of use
- Use of the website www.conservasortiz.com is governed by the regulations set out in this legal notice. By using the website, you are agreeing to its conditions of use.
- www.conservasortiz.com and all its contents are the property of Conservas Ortiz S.A., with registered offices at calle Iñaki Deuna número 15 de Ondárroa (Vizcaya).
- Neither the website www.conservasortiz.com nor any of its contents may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or used for any commercial or other purpose not expressly authorized by our company.
- The modification of the contents of this website or their use for any other purpose constitutes a breach of Copyright and other rights associated with our registered trademark.
- For legal reasons, Conservas Ortiz S.A. can and must supply all information required by the competent authorities in accordance with Spanish Law on the presentation of the corresponding legal mandate, which is only granted in the event that a judge has justified suspicions that a user has carried out illegal activities. In these circumstances, and with the intention of collaborating with representatives of the legal system, Conservas Ortiz S.A. may record and then provide the police, after receiving the legally required court order, with information concerning the IP address identifying the user’s connection, as well as the exact time of access, user names, passwords and other data. In any case, IP addresses and times of connection to services are only recorded in cases where a user is suspected of making illegal use of such services.
- Accepting the legal notice you agree expressly to receive commercial and advertising information of Conservas Ortiz S.A. by electronic and traditional channels.